Welcome to Coopers Knowe House – your luxury home from home in the Scottish Highlands
Enjoying a stunning setting and blessed with oodles of space, Coopers Knowe House sleeps up to 10 in comfort and style and is within easy reach of Fort William, Mallaig and the Ardnamurchan Peninsula on the west coast of Scotland. The house has an official 5* VisitScotland rating and has now been enjoyed by parties of discerning holidaymakers for over five years.
Furnished and equipped to an exacting standard, Coopers Knowe House provides the perfect base for an extended family – or a group of friends – to enjoy the multiple attractions of the local area. These delights include sea-kayaking, hill-walking, fishing and golf as well as the diverse wildlife – both on and off the water.
- Direct loch frontage (Loch Ailort, a sea loch);
- 5 double bedrooms – each bedroom has its own en-suite bath or shower room;
- 2 lounges, one with striking double height ceiling and wood burning stove;
- Large fully-fitted kitchen, laundry room and drying area;
- Wifi via a BT hub and two TVs;
- Games room complete with pool table, table tennis top, darts and Sony PlayStation in adjacent annexe;
- Private estate of some 60 acres – two private beaches;
- Less than 5 miles from the famous ‘Road of the Isles’.
Coopers Knowe House is available for rental throughout the year.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guests soon.
Pat and Bob Middleton