The ground floor and separate annexe offers plenty of space in which to socialize as a group or to split up should the need arise.
Throughout the property, you will find high quality fixtures and fittings.
There is a BT Home Hub for Internet Access and a landline for local calls.
The main lounge, which enjoys a stunning double height ceiling and panoramic views across the loch, Rois-Bhein and the surrounding woodlands, is fitted with a Saey wood-burning stove and a Bose Bluetooth speaker. There is comfortable seating for 10.
- The kitchen has been designed and equipped to please those who like to cook. There are two Neff ovens, a modern induction hob, a large American-style fridge freezer and a comprehensive range of utensils and gadgets.
- The dining room, which is fitted with bi-fold doors opening out on to a patio and barbecue area, allows parties of up to 10 to dine in style.
- For the young and the young at heart, the games room boasts a pool table complete with table tennis top, a second TV, a PlayStation 3 and a dart board. Perfect for keeping everyone entertained on holiday – particularly on rainy days.
- Sometimes – even on holiday – there’s TV that you just don’t want to miss! The snug also provides the opportunity to catch up on some reading or to watch a DVD.
- This comes in handy if your bedroom only has a shower and you feel in need of a long, hot soak. Or someone else is using your en-suite.
Utility, Bootroom and Drying Area
- The utility is equipped with both a washing machine and a tumble drier and within an enclosed area in the integral garage there’s the perfect space to take care of damp coats and muddy boots.