- The postal address of the house is Coopers Knowe House, Roshven, Glenuig, Lochailort, PH38 4NB
- A deposit of 35% of the weekly rental cost is required to secure your booking. Payment can be made:
a. By cheque made payable to Mrs P A Middleton and posted to Mrs P A Middleton, Barkhill House, Shire Lane, Chorleywood, Herts WD3 5NT or
b. By online payment to Mrs P A Middleton, please contact us for our bank account details
c. Using PayPal
Please note that this deposit is ordinarily non-refundable. Any refund of your deposit and the final payment will be at our discretion and will depend upon whether we are able to re-book the house for the period of your booking. We strongly advise all holidaymakers take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking.
- The balance is payable no later than six weeks prior to the booked date of arrival.
- A security deposit of £250 is required prior to arrival by way of a cheque made payable to Mrs P A Middleton – this will be returned after you leave and will only be cashed in the event of any damage during your stay.
- The maximum number of guests allowed to stay in the house at any one time is 10. We reserve the right to cancel our contract, without a refund of sums paid, should this condition not be observed. We reserve the right to revoke any bookings from any parties which may, in our opinion (and at our sole discretion), be unsuitable for the house. In this case, all sums paid will be refunded in full.
- Check-in time is after 5pm and checkout time is no later than 10am. (This is to allow for cleaning between lets – it may be possible to drop off luggage before 5pm – please contact us to discuss prior to arrival.)
- An inventory of the contents of the house will be checked at the beginning and at the end of your stay. Any articles found to be missing or broken will be deducted from the security deposit as will any damage to the fabric (reasonable wear and tear excepting).
- This is a no smoking property – smoking is not permitted at any time in any of the rooms in the house and should holidaymakers choose to smoke on either of the balconies, on any of the terraces, or in the courtyard, we respectfully ask that all cigarette litter is removed before the end of the stay.
- Dogs are only allowed by prior agreement and on the understanding that
a. Dogs are supervised at all times and never left on their own in the property
b. Dogs are not allowed upstairs
c. Dogs are kept off the furniture at all times
d. Owners are responsible for cleaning up any pet debris
- Should the house not be available due to circumstances beyond our control (for example fire, flooding or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide alternative accommodation, in which case all sums will be returned to you in full but you will have no claim against us. We strongly advise holidaymakers to take out travel insurance to cover such an eventuality.
Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.
12. You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence.